POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DK440 mainboard (174 Kb) : Re: DK440 mainboard (174 Kb) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DK440 mainboard (174 Kb)
From: Ger
Date: 24 Jun 2005 17:22:56
Message: <42bc79b0@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v2 wrote:

> Level of realism? Fairly low.

Based on what? If you mean the way the picture looks then you're right, if
you're talking about the mainboard design, it's an actual Intel board

> Devel of detail? Astounding! :-0

And it's not even complete :)

> Dude, that must have taken you, like, *forever* to design...

Nah, it's not *that* bad, I wrote a lil program to do all the tracks.

> (BTW, I always wondered... if a motherboard is an item of digital
> electronics, WHY does it have so many capacitors and inductors on it?!)

Dunno, I just use the boards, I don't design them :)

--
Ger