POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earphones : Re: Earphones Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earphones
From: Rick Measham
Date: 24 Jun 2005 03:39:47
Message: <42bbb8c3$1@news.povray.org>
brandon wrote:
> Any comments on how to make it more photorealistic are welcome.

Love it brandon! Looks great ..

The foam is just magic and the micro-normals are terrific -- best
painted-plastic look I've seen from POV.

The only suggestion I have is I can't work out which way is up, and at
what angle... can I have something with a nice vertical in the picture?
A glass or something else. They almost look stuck on a wall after you
stare at them for a while...

Thanks and Cheers!
Rick Measham