POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lost Game (Final) - 54 k : Re: Lost Game (Final) - 54 k Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lost Game (Final) - 54 k
From: Warp
Date: 23 Jun 2005 05:25:51
Message: <42ba801f@news.povray.org>

>         I like the idea of the rumpled carpet, but the way it is I get the
> impression that whoever walked on it last went towards the left
> whereas the go stones, the position of the door and my impression of
> the picture overall all point to him leaving on the right...

  He may have walked towards the camera, a bit to the right, and kicked
the carpet on his way.

  This is an otherwise great image, but what bothers me is that why
is she crying. The first impression is that its she who lost and
that's why she is sad, but the rest of the scene indicates that
it was her opponent who lost and left angry.

--
                                                          - Warp