POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective sphere on a reflective chequered plane : Re: Reflective sphere on a reflective chequered plane Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:21:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective sphere on a reflective chequered plane
From: Sebastian H
Date: 20 Jun 2005 01:56:51
Message: <42b65aa3$1@news.povray.org>
aaglo wrote:
> Hi!
> I didn't know that the first image to be posted here should be a reflective
> sphere on a chequered plane. I hope this counts as one.

Nice

There's a little artifact at the top of the S,
I guess you made the letters same as high as the ground.
For differences the cutting object should be a bit larger
than the the object which is treated.
Otherwise there'll be artifacts like in your image
(I gues thats the problem).

Regards,
Sebastian H.