POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it : Re: QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:04:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it
From: Thierry CHARLES
Date: 16 Jun 2005 17:49:14
Message: <42b1f3da$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

It seems that povray(megapov) installer does not always add the correct
path to you libraries. You mays also have problems if you have enabled
IO restrictions (I still don't understand the meaning of such a feature
on systems with secured filesystems).

If you have an other soucy with QTPE, don't forget to ask on the
official forum (does not require to be registered) ;
http://qtpoveditor.sf.net

Thierry