POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it : Re: QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV will not render a scene loaded up into it
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Jun 2005 22:32:01
Message: <42b0e4a1$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, here's the fix (or the workaround required by the way i screwed up my
system).

1) Pick a directory for your files
2) edit as root your  /etc/povray-3.5/povray.ini
3) Add library path

Now as long as you've saved your files to that directory, you're set to go.

Q:  are these properties of your actual system, or have I installed two
things atop each other?