POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends : Re: Solved (was Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends) Server Time
20 Sep 2024 18:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solved (was Re: Blender, Povanim, Poseray and friends)
From: Ross
Date: 14 Jun 2005 17:37:51
Message: <42af4e2f@news.povray.org>

http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/fr/povanim_Mesh2_en.htm#surface_lissee

> regards.

I have read most of it. Quickly though. However, I think the problem was
that the contents of the file containing normal_indices was simply "0, ".
Maybe this makes povray think there are no normal_vectors, resulting in a
non-smooth object. Under what circumstances would that file contain "0, "?
In those circumstances would it make more sense to comment out the line like
"// normal_indices {#include ...} // file contains 0 normal indices"

But anyway, thanks for making povanim available!

-ross