POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.6 available : Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.6 available Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:30:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.6 available
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Jun 2005 06:11:15
Message: <42aead43$1@news.povray.org>
Congratulations, Chris, on getting this beta 6 out-- earlier than *I*
expected.

After only a quick look I see that the command-line switch +O for file name
output doesn't work, as I noted sometime before. It ignores the backslashes
and so places the image file into the root of whichever drive is chosen,
with a folder-turned-file name being the result.

I happened to be checking the doc about command-line switches and found a
link not working on the page of section 1.4.2 Toolbar. Specifically, 1.4.2.2
Toolbar Command Line, the Options Reference link. The source says:

See the <a href="#l4">Options Reference</a> for a full list.

Clicking on it goes nowhere. I don't know where it should be going to. Maybe
the section 3.1.2 Command-line Options, unless there's a place with just a
list of those switches.

Bob