POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media and cubes : Re: Media and cubes Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media and cubes
From: Slime
Date: 9 Jun 2005 23:17:33
Message: <42a9064d$1@news.povray.org>
> that looks great very nice, but just one thing you could use a
> superelipsipod ;)
> instead of rounded boxes.

True. I originally started with superellipsoids, but then tried
experimenting with other shapes like boxes and spheres. I was using rounded
boxes when I got the texture the way I liked it and never tried going back.
It would probably smooth out the reflections but it's too late now. =)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]