POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid WIP (2) : Re: Double planetoid WIP (2) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double planetoid WIP (2)
From: Martin Magnusson
Date: 7 Jun 2005 08:48:57
Message: <42a597b9$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Still to do: some people for the verandahs, trees and bushes for the
> boulder, maybe some rock strata for the boulder? Not sure if that would
> work. Must investigate. I also think I'm a too bit close and wide-angle -
> there's too much perspective on the nearside vertices. I need to move the
> camera back a little.

Of course it's your image, and only you know where you want to go with
it, but I'm not sure if vegetation would improve it, at least not too
much. Some people would probably be good, though. As for the
perspective, I think you could also get a good effect from doing the
opposite -- move the camera closer and increase the view angle.

/ martin