POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb) : Re: Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Jun 2005 03:15:23
Message: <42a5498b$1@news.povray.org>
"Marneus Calgar" <nos### [at] pleasecom> schreef in bericht

> Hmm... The modeling, the point of view, and the general organisation of
> the scene is good, but the picture quality is incredibly poor !!! Have
> you turned it into 256 colors ? Or is it because of the JPEG format ?
>
> The ground looks a bit strange in this format, perhaps would it look
> better if the picture was in better format...

Strange about the quality! Probably the jpeg format, although on your side,
because I hardly see any difference here between the original aa render
(png) and the jpeg copy (at high quality settings)
The ground needs some more attention, yes...

Thomas