POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb) : Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Dragon Gate of Ho (~81kb)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Jun 2005 08:48:41
Message: <42a44629@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I thought this scene was ready for showing. It is tipically built-up from
different sources:
- main composition was built in Moray
- The wall texture thanks to the proceduralize macro of Jaime Vives Piqueres
- The giant heads are originally sPatch models by Anton Matkovic
- the elephant comes from the Taschen collection
- the banner was flown with ClothSym in Megapov
- the figures were originally built in Hamapatch, then exported to Wings3D.
I am working on more detailed figures in Silo.
- the ground is a height_field from an image_map; then used also for my own
Cobblestone macro.
- rendered of course in POV-Ray 3.6

Well... what do you think?

Thomas