POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The image that took a year to render...sucks (70kb) : Re: The image that took a year to render...sucks (70kb) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The image that took a year to render...sucks (70kb)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 3 Jun 2005 18:13:01
Message: <42a0d5ec@news.povray.org>
"Mienai" <Mienai> spake:

> Ummm, not to be rude, but did you not notice how blurry your output was
> during that time?  Or did you just not check you output?

Yeah I did - but I thought it would get better (after 3 months - I mean -
heck - 3 MONTHS - I can't restart after 3 MONTHS!!!) :0

> Looks kind of like you used a focal blur, did you?  If you take that out
> your render would probably go faster and your results a bit better, but
> that's my opinion.

Yep... guess its also not a good thing to have TOO much patience.

I just learned I still got A LOT to learn about PovRay.

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician / Programmer