POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wind_Buggy.jpg (129kb's) : Re: Wind_Buggy.jpg (129kb's) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wind_Buggy.jpg (129kb's)
From: St
Date: 3 Jun 2005 12:48:14
Message: <42a089ce@news.povray.org>
"Marc Jacquier" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

>> Ok, this is it.
>>
> Nice subject though wind astern is not the funniest/fastest direction (I
> prefer sidewind).

   You've done this Marc? That's cool. I'd love a go at it, not as a serious
sporting hobby, but a quick ten minute sprint down a loooong clear beach
would be fun - that would do me for life, I think...  ;)

 When you say a 'sidewind', do you mean at an angle of around 22 degrees?
This would make sense to me.

  Another thing; are you guys strapped in at all? From the images I found on
Google, I couldn't make out if they were strapped in or not.

the strings are loose and short
>>  How do I brighten this image up like a sunny day? Is it to do with my
>> global settings?

> I use to set the (sun) light color at 1.5 or 1.8.

     I'm giving this a go right now.

> Put no_shadow to your clouds might help too

    And this too. Thanks.

    ~Steve~