POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (28KB) : Re: First Post (28KB) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (28KB)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Jun 2005 15:31:58
Message: <429f5eae$1@news.povray.org>
Ranj wrote:
> Hi, guys
>
> I know this is primitive (as well as unfinished), but I kinda liked this
> image, so I decided to post it. I've been trying to learn POV for a couple
> of months now (with a lot of breaks)...and this is the extent of my skills
> for far. Comments welcome.

This does not meet the requirements for "First Post". A First Post image
must contain a reflective sphere over a checkered plane. Nothing more,
nothing less. Your post has something reflective, and is over a
checkered plane, but is clearly not a spherical reflective thing. ;)

Now that thats out of the way....

Nice image :) Welcome to the group!

Is it CSG, Isosurface or blobs or a combination?

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!