POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : WxPyvon : new POVRAY Editor for Linux : Re: WxPyvon : new POVRAY Editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:42:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WxPyvon : new POVRAY Editor for Linux
From: fabien HENON
Date: 2 Jun 2005 12:46:00
Message: <429f37c8$1@news.povray.org>
I Greg,

here is the recipe :
- open a terminal ( ie konsole,xterm,...) in kde, gnome, ....
- untar the tgz file in the directory ( or use konqueror to unpack it
where you want)
- once the file 'untargzed', go to the directory in which is was 'untargzed'
- type 'python b60.py'

To avoid a bug just disable the render on top options.

Hope this helps

Fabien