POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Go, the lost game (58 k) : Re: Go, the lost game (58 k) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Go, the lost game (58 k)
From: Warp
Date: 31 May 2005 09:25:23
Message: <429c65c3@news.povray.org>
Cool image.

  However, from the storytelling point of view, I think that the girl
could use some improvement, in my opinion. I'm talking about her
posture.
  What is she doing right now? Is she sad? Depressed? Angry? Is she just
collecting prisoners from the cup lid? What?
  I think that the pose of the character could be more telling. Something
which shows her reaction/feelings. What do you want to express with
the character?

--
                                                          - Warp