POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Experimenting with new features for rendering planets : Re: Experimenting with new features for rendering planets Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Experimenting with new features for rendering planets
From: dlm
Date: 30 May 2005 20:01:16
Message: <429ba94c$1@news.povray.org>
Bjorn Jonsson's planetary renderings site is worth more than a second
glance.
There are some really good images and rendering of planets with atmosphere
at http://www.mmedia.is/~bjj/
The jupiter images at http://www.mmedia.is/~bjj/3dtest/jup_atmos.jpg are
illuminating - very subtle bluish tinge on the illuminated edge.
A bunch more are at http://www.mmedia.is/~bjj/jupsys_rend.html

DLM