POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loki vs Slime : Re: Loki vs Slime Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loki vs Slime
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 26 May 2005 12:42:59
Message: <4295fc93$1@news.povray.org>
Dave Matthews wrote:

> Great spectator sport!  Beats the heck out of bowling, golf, auto racing and
> Texas Hold 'Em Poker, at least imho

Agreed, but how in the world could Texas Hold'em *ever* be considered a
"spectator sport"... That seems to be just about in line with watching
the lawn grow.

> I sense a Zazzle poster somewhere down the road.

Yes ..:) I'd love to participate in something like this, but I fear I
wouldn't be able to turn it over fast enough. Nice work Slime/Loki.

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!