POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Linux-Expert/POV-Ray Help needed : Linux-Expert/POV-Ray Help needed Server Time
15 Jun 2024 00:02:22 EDT (-0400)
  Linux-Expert/POV-Ray Help needed
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 26 May 2005 07:54:52
Message: <4295b90c$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I just got a parcel from Steve, containing a LINUX-RenderAgent Script for
use together with SMPOV.

It would enable to use any /-IX PC (UNIX etc.) as a Renderclient with SMPOV.

At a final stage we run intotrouble with the ".bmp" Format we got from the
POVRAY finaly on the LINUX-side. Actually it seems not to be eqal to what we
get on the Windows side therefore PicPender seems not to be able to stick
thoise pieces together.

As I do not have any IX Os and wont install one ever, here the IX Community
is asked to give advice on this problem.

Please mal me directly on the Mailadress you find on my WEB-Site if you want
contrivute to the project.

My plan is that:
You'll be sent those IX-Script-files from steve and get the change to make
the resulting "tiles" compatible with the windows versions.

Everything else should work fine so far.

--Theo
http://www.it-berater.org