POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lab Bench - Final : Lab Bench - Final Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:16:29 EDT (-0400)
  Lab Bench - Final
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 25 May 2005 06:20:14
Message: <4294515e@news.povray.org>
Hola,

after 18h6m20s render time on 2.4gz P4 512MB ram I believe she's a done deal

I used focal blur (i think gives better results than AA) and tweeked (not
much) the radiosity settings that I got from a tutorial, the tree was
generated with maketree macro and the hills in background is a height_field
made with world machine.

I really like how the glass turned out .... the reflections of other objects
in the scene and the slight distortion of objects seen through the flasks.

I wasn't much of a radiosity fan .... too much cpu time with not enough pay
back .... well I've changed my mind.

Cheers Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: