POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Force Of Nature (Early WIP) : Re: Force Of Nature (Early WIP) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Force Of Nature (Early WIP)
From: dlm
Date: 24 May 2005 18:12:17
Message: <4293a6c1@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
> Loki:
>
> Reminds me of Florida this past hurricane season.  I saw a few sheds
> that flew apart!   :-o   Looks like a good start.
>
> Kyle

Right-on. Sheds fly apart. Doors fly open.
I just can't figure why that door is *half*-open. If there were enough
over-pressure to pop the roofing, perhaps the door would either be wide-open
or still closed. And the window?
It would also be nice to see some warping on the remaining roof panel where
the other one parted from it.
Looking forward to more.

DLM