POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi building WIP : Re: Sci-fi building WIP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-fi building WIP
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 May 2005 21:41:19
Message: <428e91bf$1@news.povray.org>
Pretty neat start. Believe I'm getting too old to say it reminds me of Blade
Runner. Or for whatever reason I can only recall older TV/Movie stuff, so
I'm thinking more like Thunderbirds or Space 1999 or UFO or... Although I'm
not having any luck locating a similar picture anyplace. The car, even if
temporary, is out of place for those.

Dirty air there? Rains mud instead of clean water? Or is that cloud
reflections on the blue parts and then corrosion on the silver parts?

If you reply, I appreciate you're willingness to do so. I'm being a little
rhetorical I guess.  ;^)

Bob Hughes