POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : double planetoid (WIP) : Re: double planetoid (WIP) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: double planetoid (WIP)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 May 2005 21:12:57
Message: <428e8b19$1@news.povray.org>
Not to deter you from a nice little WIP, Bill, but... I love it! I don't
care much for details like people and trees, unless it's meant to be a
representation of reality. I really like this as a plaster-of-paris sort of
object. And that tiny piece dropping off the bottom, which was pointed out
by somebody already, lends itself to showing gravity in an otherwise devoid
space. So, heck, there's plenty of scale to it already! :^)

Bob Hughes