POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: Bill Hails
Date: 15 May 2005 18:51:29
Message: <4287d271@news.povray.org>
Bob Bagwill wrote:

> On Wed, 11 May 2005 17:05:14 -0400, Bill Hails
> <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote:
>> I'd appreciate any helpful criticisms,
>
> I have no idea of how to do it, but the surface of real hot tea shows neat
> swirls of vapor that have condensed and fallen back on the surface.
> Hypnotic ...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm in the middle of finishing the pot, (handle,
spout) then I'll probably give the wood texture some attention. Of course
the liquid itself is the most complicated component, I'm leaving that till
last so I can give it my best efforts. I'll try to take your comments on
board.

--
Bill Hails
http://thyme.homelinux.net/