POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : lotw improved 2 [280k] : Re: lotw improved 2 [280k] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lotw improved 2 [280k]
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 15 May 2005 08:39:15
Message: <428742f3$1@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Worked on the background and also changed the clouds - as a result of
> this the coloring is also quite a bit different now - not sure if i like
> this better or not but decide for yourself...

Good job, Christoph! In my opinion this is _a lot_ better. Now the
leftmost mountains in the background are bright enough to look
realistic. Also their shape is better now. Not sure about the lightness
of shadows in the far mountains. But probably they should be that light
because of the haze...

Next it would be interesting to see the same scene in different
lightings: sunset, overcast, mist, moonlight...