POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg) : Re: my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my Go (~210k 800x640 jpg)
From: Ross
Date: 13 May 2005 11:15:09
Message: <4284c47d$1@news.povray.org>
"Ross" <rli### [at] everestkcnet> wrote in message
> Here's my run at a Go board with "hi-tech" pieces or something. Not even
> sure how many pieces should be on the board, so I used my artistic
license.
> I don't really like the stone casing around the board. or the grey
> backdrop. the green beams were last minute additions.
>
> It's a work in progress i guess :)
>
> -r

just noticed my home computers clock is way off. grr. and the blues don't
look as brilliant on my work monitor. anyway, comments and suggestions are
welcome. especially on the stone casing. I might have to find megapov... i
think this needs an hdr environment to really show off the reflections.

-ross