POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A flower? WIP-02 : A flower? WIP-02 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  A flower? WIP-02
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 12 May 2005 16:41:32
Message: <4283bf7c@news.povray.org>
Hi all, and thanks for your previous comments.
First try with texturing, nothing fancy yet, I fear.
I want to use procedural textures rather than image_maps.
This is a layered texture with 3 layers, the bottom one is green (0.5),
the middle and the top one are gradient textures (green 0.4 and rgbf 1).
Anyone has an advice for a more curvy effect.
TIA
Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix