POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Internet-by-call, Teil 2 : Re: Internet-by-call, Teil 2 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet-by-call, Teil 2
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 10 May 2005 15:22:35
Message: <428109fb@news.povray.org>
High!

Tim Nikias wrote:

>>I don't remember reading spam here before this one...
>

> As the beginning suggests ("Morhle-Jan" which could be translated to a slang
> "Good Morning Jan"),

No, it's Persian, meaning "Dear Mohrle", referring to a friend with the
German family name "Mohr" (which means "Moor", Latin "Maurus" - and
coincidally this guy actually embraced Islam, which makes him a real
Moor in some way... perhaps you remember my "Muhammad Isma'il Kufi Cube"
of 2002 which was originally an Arabic calligraphic design done by him),
and the -le is the diminutive postfix in the dialect of his home part of
Germany, the upper Rhine plains! Just google for "Ismail Mohr", you
might find more than 100 hits, some of them also in English!

> to a friend and probably hit some wrong button somewhere,

Yes, this was in fact the reason, I got not much sleep during the last
nights...

> so it ended up
> here. Can happen quite easily for example in Outlook.

So you assume that I use Outlook?!?!? SHAME ON YOU!!! ;-)
Nah, it's Thunderbird for Linux...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Hollywood Nights (Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band)