POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Project Suncatcher [WIP] : Re: Project Suncatcher [WIP] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project Suncatcher [WIP]
From: emkaah
Date: 8 May 2005 20:20:55
Message: <427eace7@news.povray.org>
Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> I'll post the source in P.B.S.F. if anybody want's to play around with it.
> I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Well, I played around with it and this is what I got. I converted the
media to textures and spared the media for the corona. The textures
don't look as good as your media, but I think with some work they can
look pretty convincing.

You probably have to inverse the plane to make the stars visible. I like
to use a sky sphere for starfields etc.; less trouble and stars
everywhere where ever you point your camera.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sun.jpg' (132 KB)

Preview of image 'sun.jpg'