POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lamp shade (~33 KB) : Re: Lamp shade (~33 KB) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lamp shade (~33 KB)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 8 May 2005 09:55:07
Message: <427e1a3b@news.povray.org>
> How do I make it so that the room is lit up in the yellowish glow
> filtering through the yellow lamp shade?

Well, what technique are you currently using for the lighting? You probably
have to use "filter" on the shade and maybe make the lightsource a little
stronger that it stills shows after getting filtered. I tend to exagherate
things first to get the correct effect, and then tweak the values to a
realistic output.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>