POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loki vs Slime : Loki vs Slime Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Loki vs Slime
From: Slime
Date: 6 May 2005 13:54:12
Message: <427baf44@news.povray.org>
Keeping it simple to begin with. Go crazy with it, and feel free to change
anything and everything. Source is in povray.binaries.scene-files.

For those of you who haven't been following our thread in povray.general,
this is a POV-Pong match. The idea is that one of us starts a POV-Ray image,
then the other takes it and works on it, and then sends it back. After five
"rounds," the image is considered done unless both artists feel like
continuing it. Images throughout the game will be posted in this thread, so
stay tuned. Also feel free to look at the source files posted in p.b.s-f.

(I used 3.7 as I figured this would be a good opportunity to beta test, but
feel free to use 3.6 if you prefer, or use features which aren't supported
in 3.7.)

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message