POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflection demo : Re: reflection demo Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflection demo
From: Slime
Date: 5 May 2005 16:23:00
Message: <427a80a4$1@news.povray.org>
> Yeh, I think that's because my "room" doesn't have any "floor", just
> walls... you can see the sharp line where the walls disappear into
> nothingness.

Actually, I think 95% of your glass is just reflecting the table. Only the
very top of it reflects the room. Maybe you should move the camera down for
a lower perspective to get a better idea of what the reflections really look
like? Also, it might help if you make the room brighter (raise the ambient
value) since it looks pretty dark.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]