POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
18 May 2024 07:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 30 Apr 2005 05:25:36
Message: <42734f10$1@news.povray.org>
Sylvain wrote:
> This is really amazing !

   Thanks!

> Maybe a hitch-hicker on the side of the road or some out of place
> animal would give the picture a feeling of loneliness...
> And perhaps some birds on the power cables ?

   These are good suggestions, and actually, I didn't even think on many
of them... I like specially the birds idea: it should not be that hard
to create some silhouettes with Wings3D.

> Aren't the sign and power cables shadows a bit too sharp ?

   Yes, Darren and others also pointed it out... but I forgot to tell
this was only a WIP.

> One could almost hear the cars passing by...

   I recommend using "Autobahn" by Kraftwerk as background music for
this scene, of course.

--
Jaime