POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : autobahn [107K] : Re: autobahn [107K] Server Time
26 Apr 2024 19:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: autobahn [107K]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 29 Apr 2005 07:46:38
Message: <42721e9e@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Are you kidding? I take daily that road to Bire-Bire! I saw you with
>  your digital camera!

   Actually, the banner text is wrong... the word at the right should be
"bodavida". I didn't know what to put on my gimp-painted banner, and
casually was listening a song with that refrain: "paskire birebire
bodavida". It means nothing from what I know: the author, Santi
Ibarretxe, is an insane musician who invents improvised lyrics for his
psycho-funky-dadaist(?) songs.

> Very well done, Jaime!!

   Thanks!

--