POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : toy on the floor (texture and lighting test) (~150 KB) : toy on the floor (texture and lighting test) (~150 KB) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  toy on the floor (texture and lighting test) (~150 KB)
From: JRG
Date: 28 Apr 2005 02:11:48
Message: <42707ea4@news.povray.org>
Haven't touched POV-Ray since last year... just wanted to get back the hang
of it so... I had this neverending model, I just tried and textured it. This
was meant to be an early test render, then it took more than three days to
render... it did not quite come out as expected so... I don't think I'll
ever finish the dang model and set it in a proper scene. Maybe I better dig
for my lost inspiration and start a new one.
Anyway, the not-so-high-radiosity-settings caused those ugly artifacts in
the bottom-left shadow... the dust effect is somewhere overdue... somewhere
it's lost completely... in fact it's one of the things I was testing.

Best regards,

--
Jonathan.

Post a reply to this message