POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hexagonalized torus : Re: hexagonalized torus Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:06:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hexagonalized torus
From: regdo
Date: 25 Apr 2005 12:12:23
Message: <426d16e7$1@news.povray.org>
Alain wrote:
> regdo nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-04-24 17:13:
>
>>>      -=- Larry -=-
>>

>> Hi. Do have a similar problem with windows thunderbird. Images don't
>> appear under the text (have to open them in a third party soft) and I
>> can't access following messages after that (probably a thunderbird bug
>> ...)
>> Don't know why these don't behave as most do, though.
>> Regis.
>
> My workaround: I select another, already red, message. Choose a small,
> text only, one,(under 10 lines or 1K) then hit "N" to go to the next
> message.
>
> Alain
Thanks for the tip, but I tried it, and it doesn't work with my version.
I just had the problem again, with an animation. Looks like thunderbird
doesn't like external viewers. The most surprising is that I only have
the problem with the first next message I try to open. For that only
one, I cannot view the text unless I close thunderbird and launch it
again ... Weird ... But not too bothering as it doesn't occur very often.
Regis.