POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : John Doe entries? : Re: John Doe entries? Server Time
17 May 2024 08:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: John Doe entries?
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 24 Apr 2005 12:44:02
Message: <426bccd2@news.povray.org>
Lot's of people submit with a nickname, I think it's OK that way and
better than with No name. On my stats web site (
http://exether.free.fr/irtc ) I can also change your old participation
to be under your new name, just send me a mail ( get email on the
website ) with both names and I'll do it.

JC

--
http://sibylone.free.fr