POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hexagonalized torus : Re: hexagonalized torus Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hexagonalized torus
From: Larry Hudson
Date: 23 Apr 2005 18:21:18
Message: <426aca5e$1@news.povray.org>
I'm curious...

I can't view either of your attached jpg's.  I don't know if it's the
software you're posting with or the software I'm reading with
(Thunderbird under Linux).  Anybody else with the same problem???

I've only been able to see your attachments by downloading them and
using a separate graphics viewer.  I've had no problem with anybody
else's graphic attachments with Thunderbird.

Very interesting images, BTW.

      -=- Larry -=-