POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:01:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 23 Apr 2005 12:26:16
Message: <426a7728@news.povray.org>

news:426a33cc$1@news.povray.org...

> pan### [at] nospamcom...
> seriously, i'm asking me now what is the real problem ?
The problem is taking in account people who can't have dsl or cable
connection. Some countries/regions have only dialup connection.You were
talked about that a million of times but you don't want to listen. Even if
they are a minority (which is still to be proved) they deserve some respect.
> there is five to ten pictures per week, here.
So what?
> i think you must force people to post with a minimum of quality too.
The minimum of quality begins when one tries to improve his image at the
source. This needs a minimal effort.
> usb-key support now 1-4 Go... so the best informations will perhaps take
an
> other way than the net.
So post usb keys by snail mail if you want

Marc