POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:59:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Eric CHAPUZOT
Date: 23 Apr 2005 07:38:52
Message: <426a33cc$1@news.povray.org>

pan### [at] nospamcom...

> You know what, you're absolutely right.  Screw the little guy, it's not
> your problem or mine.  When I get around to it, I'll post my images on the
> server, and because they're *so* stunning, I'll post uncompressed
> TGAs at 1400x1050, because that's what I rendered with.

seriously, i'm asking me now what is the real problem ?
there is five to ten pictures per week, here.
i think you must force people to post with a minimum of quality too.
usb-key support now 1-4 Go... so the best informations will perhaps take an
other way than the net.
... and it'll be certainly a good thing.
en francais : " c'est scier la branche sur laquelle on est assis"