POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : scenes\interior\media\hollow1.pov oddities (beta2) : Re: scenes\interior\media\hollow1.pov oddities (beta2) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: scenes\interior\media\hollow1.pov oddities (beta2)
From: Warp
Date: 22 Apr 2005 02:08:18
Message: <426894d2@news.povray.org>
> The truth being told,"hollow" does almost nothing in the first place.

  By the way, how about changing it, at last, to something else?-)

  Perhaps povray could cause a warning about it being deprecated and
suggest that the new keyword should be used instead.
  What the new keyword would be is open to suggestions. My vote goes
for "allow_media", but even I don't think it's perfect.

  (It would also be nice if an object which has an interior block
with a media block inside would have this property turned on by
default. You could then write "allow_media off" if for whatever
reason you want it that way.)

--
                                                          - Warp