POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 22 Apr 2005 00:33:48
Message: <42687eac$1@news.povray.org>

Xplo Eristotle wrote:
 > You're suggesting that the majority have slow connections.
 > I do not believe this to be the case.

Both of you: The majority don't need wheelchair ramps, either.

In all my sporadic participation in this group over the years, I've
rarely seen complaints that an image was compressed too far to enjoy,
and never any complaint that excessively compressed images were common.
So long as that's true, what harm is there in leaning a little bit
toward the convenience of the less blessed (like me last year)?

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/