POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Eric CHAPUZOT
Date: 21 Apr 2005 16:29:19
Message: <42680d1f$1@news.povray.org>

> When subscribing to a group with a title of 'binaries.animations', it's
> pretty obvious the files are going to be of a significant size.  When
> subscribing to an 'images' group, it's not clear what the average size is.

curiously, i realize you are right and i was wrong...
i think now that people who comes here are looking for 50-60 ko images.

but i think too that's the right spirit of povray. But is there only one
spirit for POV ?
we can compress the script too before publish.
(somewhere i think :
i take three weeks to advance a picture and it must be read in less than 3
second...
very nice and encouraging... and i don't know my numbers : 21-5=16 days max
happynessly, i didn't only do that)

i know, i'm guilty everall.