POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Eric CHAPUZOT
Date: 21 Apr 2005 14:22:21
Message: <4267ef5d$1@news.povray.org>
as had said Fabien Mosen, we discussed for more than 5 years on this problem
on news.zoo-logique.org
they've even make a special group for that on a funny demand.
they called it "chapuzot.zoo"
but nobody comes to post.
it could be interesting for povray animations which need better quality very
very often...

wait and see

pan### [at] nospamcom...