POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : chocolate cake : Re: chocolate cake Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:59:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: chocolate cake
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Apr 2005 08:52:27
Message: <4267a20b@news.povray.org>
"Eric CHAPUZOT" <ech### [at] evhrnet> schreef in bericht

> now, supports and hard disk are larger and larger ... we have to stop to
> think like having a 20 Mo hard disk, while it is 200 Go and some To for
the
> servers...
> we have the freedom then enjoy the freedom and stop to restrict all...

Have you thought about bandwidth? I do not own a broadband connection, like
many other people on this planet, and I tend to ignore the larger files
because they take too much time to download. I might miss good stuff that
way, but there it is.

Thomas