POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Color work : Re: Color work Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color work
From: Shay
Date: 20 Apr 2005 14:17:25
Message: <42669cb5$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>   Wow! Just zoom in. I like the green version.

Thanks. Zoom in gives me a bit of an idea. There is a real challenge to
this type of color arrangement in POV-Ray, but the modern Abstract
Expressionist (Deco-Art) thing shown here isn't really very interesting
to me(1).

Been thinking of ways to incorporate "soft" color arrangement into more
pleasing scenes. I've got some ideas, but they require modeling and have
to wait until I find new employment.

  -Shay

(1)However, it does only take a few hours to make one now that I've got
some helper macros written. I'll bet I could fill a webpage with dozens
of them and sell giclees to fools for (gasp!) *almost* what it costs to
print a giclee. :)