POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with camera : Problem with camera Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with camera
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 19 Apr 2005 17:47:50
Message: <42657c86@news.povray.org>
High!

to get the ASCII matrix derived from a GeoTIFF parsed properly... but
now a new problem shows up: when I render the scene (code once again on
p.b.s-f), I get the warning message "Camera vectors are not
perpendicular. Making look_at the last statement may help."

I did the latter, but nothing changed. How can it be that "camera
vectors are not perpendicular" - as I don't use up, right and direction,
only location, look_at and sky?

The first picture is generated with 3DEM's 3D visualization module and
(roughly) shows how the scene should look like.

The second picture is what I got instead...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Turn of the Century (Yes)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sarehelmand-3dem.jpg' (39 KB) Download 'sarehelmand.png' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'sarehelmand-3dem.jpg'
sarehelmand-3dem.jpg

Preview of image 'sarehelmand.png'
sarehelmand.png