POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a glass... : Re: File size (was "a glass...") Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: File size (was "a glass...")
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 19 Apr 2005 12:58:11
Message: <426538a3@news.povray.org>
High!

Spock wrote:

 > You have a 300 baud modem???  That must make life easier for you.
All I have are these two bare copper wires that I have to tap together
to encode my files for transmission...  and don't even ask about download!

Yes, here in Afghanistan... as there is no working electricity grid, we
still use donkeys to deliver the electrons to be re-converted into data!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Parallels, 1977 live version (Yes) - on my donkey-driven
tape recorder!