POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : a glass... : Re: a glass... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:08:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a glass...
From: Eric CHAPUZOT
Date: 17 Apr 2005 21:01:46
Message: <426306fa$1@news.povray.org>

4262f83f@news.povray.org...

> He is being perfectly reasonable. it's really a waste of bandwidth and
> disk
> space to post 700k when 200k or even 90k would suffice.

and waste the time to find the good ratio of jpeg is nothing...
when i make a 700 ko picture on my computer and i must do a 200 ko one, i
loose 200 ko more on my disk space and i loose twice time to explore my
pictures, and software to class pictures loose 100th time it should use...
and i don't speak about the risk to delete a good version for a wrong one.

i like the things made only one time, crude, not reformated, not complicated
for a poor result...